Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nothing Like Some Good Hate Mail!!!

This message was sent to my account earlier today on a gay chat site. The funniest thing is the claim that I'm the "hot tempered and angry" one.


daddabear: What a jerk! You are neither smart or successful until you can love your fellow human being... and its obvious you dont. you have a lot of hate and bitterness that you need to deal with man... just like your man mcInsane there.... hot tempered and angry!
You have what YOU want but you dont want anyone else to have what THEY want. Typical oximoran gay repugnant! YOURE AN ASSHOLE!!! You are a disgrace to ANYone gay or lesbian. Go find a woman and be done with it asswhipe!!!

*And I can tell that "daddabear" must be fully secure in his beliefs, since my attempt to respond to this tirade was unsuccessful since he BLOCKED me from mailing him back . . . oh well.

No comments: