Sunday, October 5, 2008

What Team Am I On?

Here's the answer, as straightforward as possible. Note the e-mail to me (at the bottom of this message) that generated this response. Did this pundit honestly think I would fall for it?


Hello and Thank Your For the Question . . . let me tell you what team I am on:

1.) I am on the team that truly loves America, that has no prior association with America hating domestic terrorists.

2.) I am on the the team that supports our ally Israel and the Jewish people, and refuses to even acknowledge terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah by saying that they have "legitimate grievances."

3.) I am on the team that beleives employees should have a CHOICE as to which union they join or if they want to even join a union in the first place, rather than being forced to join a specific union as a condition of being hired.

4.) I am on the team that believes in providing not just any health care to Americans, but GOOD health care.

5.) I am on the team that understands that banks should not be forced to give mortgages to minorities (or anyone else) who have no creditworthiness or ability to pay their mortgage (look at where our economy is because of that).

6.) I am on the the team that says that as long as Iran is a radical Islamic theocracy, there will be no negotiations or reestablishment of diplomatic ties until the Iranian people stand up and take back their country (just like Eastern Europeans did under communism in the late 1980's).

7.) I am on the team that REALLY supports women's rights, and refuses to believe the stereotype that just because someone is a woman, especially a petitite and attractive woman, that she is automatically a "bimbo" or "airhead" and must be intellectually inferior to an aged and bumbling white man who has a long marriage to the Washington establishment. My team belives that sexist attacks aimed at Sarah Palin are just as disgraceful as sexist attacks aimed at Hillary Clinton.

8.) I am on the team that suports the rights of racial minorites, and remembers that same Senator Joe Biden as the pathetic jerk who, as head of the Senate Judiciary Commmittee in 1992, was determined to do everything possible to keep a black Clarence Thomas off of the U.S. Supreme Court.

9.) I am on the team that realizes that Barack Obama only got into to Ivy League schools because of affirmative action policies, and has absolutely nothing to show for these opportunities that were handed to him on a silver platter, simply because he has the right skin tone.

10.) I am on the team who realizes that unlike Barack Obama, Sarah Palin was not freely given any opportunities, but had to be proactive and find them on her own. As a result, she has accompished more in her "inexperienced" political career than Barack Obama will ever achoeve in his entire life.

11.) Most of all, I am on the team who realizes that John McCain has history of getting things done (I grew up in Arizona so I know this first hand). He walks his talk, and is one of the few politicians, Republican or Democrat, who we can really take at his word. John McCain resembles what America should be, while Barack Obama is the antithesis of what has made America great.

If we elect Obama as our president, we'll get exactly what we ask for. But if that happens, don't come crying to me, because my "team" tried to warn you.

Reagrds,
Casey


----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: wheatgrass
Date: Oct 5, 2008 8:16 PM


Educational Background:

Obama:
Columbia University - B.A. Political Science with a Specialization in International Relations.
Harvard - Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude

Biden:
University of Delaware - B.A. in History and B.A. in Political Science.
Syracuse University College of Law - Juris Doctor (J.D.)

vs.

McCain: United States Naval Academy - Class rank: 894 of 899

Palin: Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study
University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism
Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester
University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism

Now, which team are you going to hire ?
.. .. ..

No comments: