Thursday, January 15, 2009

Casey Blog is Back!!!

I know you all missed me . . . my deepest apologies! It was a pretty busy holiday season, and I also just moved back to my native Arizona. I am sure you all know how much of a big pain moving can be. Anyways, I sure have plenty to blog about, so here is an upcoming preview of what you can expect in the coming weeks:

1.) Policing the Credit Card Companies, Dick Morris Style

2.) Hamas's Human Shields and anti-Israel Propoganda

3.) Open Letter to Sarah Palin

4.) Note to Obama: If You Believe in Public Education, Why Do You Send Your Own Daughters to Private School?

5.) Hilary Clinton's Qualifications for Secretary of State (A Blank One For Now)

6.) Appeasing Iran: Jeopardizing Our National Security With the Ultimate Exercise in Futility

7.) The ULTIMATE Double Standard: Sarah Palin vs. Caroline Kennedy

8.) The Employee "Free Choice" Act: A Misnomer on Its Face

9.) We're Spreading Enough Wealth Already!

10.) Advice to GOP: Lay Off the Culture War Rhetoric

11.) Why Blacks Will End Up Hating Obama

12.) Where's the "Bailout" for Madoff's Victims?

13.) What GM Really Needs: Bankruptcy, Not Bailout

14.) Raising Capital Gains Taxes: The Final Economic "Nail In the Coffin"

15.) The Failure of Universal Health Insurance: Lessons From the State Level


I've Also Read Several Books Lately, New Books and Timeless Classics, and Plan on Posting Reviews on My Blog. A Few of Those Books Include:

-The Subprime Solution, by Robert J. Shiller
-The Conscience of a Liberal (Yes I'm Trying to Keep a Straight Face), by Krugman
-Eat the Rich, by P.J. O'Rourke
-The Eighties: America In the Age of Reagan, by John Ehrman
-Fleeced, by Dick Morris
-Do The Right Thing, by Mike Huckabee
-Hot, Flat, and Crowded, by Thomas Friedman
-Basic Economics, by Thomas Sowell
-My Grandfather's Son, by Clarence Thomas
-The Tyranny of Good Intentions, by Roberts and Stratton
-Liberal Facism, by Jonah Goldberg
-They Knew They Were Right: The Rise of the Neocons, by Jacob Heilrunn
-The Devil We Know: Dealing With the New Iranian Superpower, by Robert Baer
-The Dirty Dozen, by Levy and Mellor
-The Politics of Freedom, by David Boaz
-Fall From Grace: The Untold Story of Michael Milken, by Fenton Bailey
-The Case Against Barack Obama, by David Freddoso
-The Case For Democracy, by Natan Sharansky

-The Case Against Israel's Enemies: Exposing Jimmy Carter and Others Who Stand in the Way of Peace, by Alan Dershowitz

*Obviously, I have a LOT of blogging to do, but I'm looking forward to it! The next four years are going to be a field day for me, and I invite you all to partake in the festivities! Also, starting next week, look for "Obama Gaffe" of the day =)


Respecfully and of Course Conservatively,

Casey

No comments: